“I see the secret patterns of magic, and through the items I carry, I can use that magic to protect you, heal you . . . or make you explode.”
- Role: Leader. You channel arcane power into items that empower your allies and hinder your enemies.
- Power Source: Arcane. The cryptic formulas of arcane magic and the complex recipes of alchemy appeal to you. You are especially knowledgeable about magic items.
- Key Abilities: Intelligence, Constitution
- Armor Proficiencies: Cloth, leather
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple melee, simple ranged
- Implements: Orbs, rods, staffs, wands
- Bonus to Defenses: +1 Fort, +1 Will
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 12 + Constitution score
- Hit Points per Level Gained: 5
- Healing Surges per Day: 7 + Constitution modifier
- Trained Skills: Arcana. From the class skills list below, choose four more trained skills at 1st level. Class Skills: Arcana (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Dungeoneering (Wis), Heal (Wis), History (Int), Perception (Wis), Thievery (Dex)
- Build Option: Battlesmith
- Class Features: Arcane Replenishment, Healing Infusion