Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quick, wary archers who freely roam the forests and wilds
- Average Height: 5´ 4˝–6´ 0˝
- Average Weight: 130–170 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 7 squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common, Elven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Perception
- Elven Weapon Proficiency: You gain proficiency with the longbow and the shortbow.
- Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Group Awareness: You grant non-elf allies within 5 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift (even if you have a power that allows you to shift multiple squares).
- Elven Accuracy: You can use elven accuracy as an encounter power.
Elves are slender, athletic folk about as tall as humans. They have the same range of complexions as humans, tending more toward tan or brown hues. A typical elf ’s hair color is dark brown, autumn orange, mossy green, or deep gold. Elves’ ears are long and pointed, and their eyes are vibrant blue, violet, or green. Elves have little body hair, but they favor a wild and loose look to their hair.
Elves mature at about the same rate as humans, but show few effects of age past adulthood. The first sign of an elf ’s advancing age is typically a change in hair color—sometimes graying but usually darkening or taking on more autumnal hues. Most elves live to be well over 200 years old and remain vigorous almost to the end.